The Interstate Commission for EMS Personnel Practice has authority over only the cross-border activities enabled by enacting the REPLICA legislation. The Commission’s general functions are the following:
- Give every member state one seat, one vote on matters before the body;
- Create by-laws and promulgate rules related only to cross-border practice;
- Establish policy and procedures for cross-border practice;
- Maintain the national coordinated database and information-sharing systems;
- To support and preserve the sovereign immunity of each state;
- Enhance the enforcement and compliance mechanisms of member states; and support uniform compact rules, policies, and procedures at the state level related to the implementation of REPLICA.
Commission Notices & Meetings Calendar
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States : +1 (224) 501-3412
Access Code: 590-000-165
|Meeting Date||Type of Meeting||Location||Agenda||Minutes|
|October 7th & 8th 2017||Full Commission||In Person – OK City, OK||Final Notice Posted – September 6, 2017||Minutes|
|October 8th, 2017||Public Hearing||In Person – OK City, OK||Notice Posted – August 3, 2017||Minutes|
|October 27, 2017||Executive Committee Call||Go-to-Meeting||Notice Posted – October 23, 2017||Minutes|
|November 10, 2017||Executive Committee Call||Go-To-Meeting||Notice Posted – November 7, 2017||Minutes|
|December 1, 2017||Executive Committee Call||Go-To-Meeting||Agenda||Minutes|
|December 15, 2017||Full Commission||Go-To-Meeting||Notice Posted – November 14, 2017||Minutes|
Commission Approved Documents:
Interstate Commission for EMS Personnel Practice – Bylaws.
Posted on September 6, 2017, amended and adopted on October 7, 2017
Interstate Commission for EMS Personnel Practice – Chapter One: Rule on Rulemaking.
Posted on August 3, 2017, amended and adopted on October 8, 2017